Finishing touches!

Over my long break from work (and a very successful surgery), I got a lot accomplished around the house. I finally bought a rug for the living room, hung some new pictures, and got new things for the dining room. Also after 6 months, I finally opened up the paint cans and did some touch up work on places that needed it!

New rug (and I don't think I ever posted a picture of the new furniture)

Steal of the Week. I got these two vases for next to nothing at Hancock Fabrics.

I finally got my table decorated! These are my old placemats and napkins that I would like to replace, but they will work for now. I am just waiting till I find something I love.

And after 6 months of sitting in the corner, I got the piece of metal up on the side of my cabinet. It ended up looking better than I thought!!

I will post more about these frames later but this might be my parents new business! Dad makes the frames and Mom paints them! They are too cute!

3 comments:

Diana Hewlett said...

Beautiful darling! Glad your surgery went well, I forgot you were having that done over the break!

Lindsey Pritchard said...

Hey Katie!
Love all that you have done to your house! Except, I think you need a pic of Will in that cute frame!:) Just joking! Your place looks absolutely adorable. I will try to give you a call tomorrow!

Nina Long said...

Looks so good!!! You did an awesome job!!!