Doggie Prozac??

This weekend went really well!! Alabama won their first game and I got to see baby Curt. HOWEVER, When I got home Saturday night this is what I found!!!

DSCN0879DSCN0881

 DSCN0878 Does my dog hate me when I leave her? Why did she act out this time and never before? Gracie has bit at the molding before but NEVER this bad. She actually ate into the wood! So I have to ponder the question, is there such a thing as doggie Prozac?? If so, I need some. She was never like this till after the break-in back in April. I have been laughed at by people when I say Gracie has separation anxiety but now I think I have proof. And on this day I was with her ALL DAY till 4:30 pm. It’s not like she got ignored or something. I stayed at home till 4:30, then went to watch the game with friends. When I came home at 11:30 the damage was done. Yes, I will be spraying the area with something bitter, but I need more than that I am afraid!!

But never fear! Regardless how frustrated I got at Gracie for acting out this little man made it all better!

Isn’t he cute in his new swing all wrapped up!?! DSCN0877

1 comment:

Lindsey Pritchard said...

We totally understand. Griffin has done the same thing (several times). I think they must suffer from a little separation anxiety, too. Let me know what you find out. :) Talk soon!