Christmas Around the House

Yesterday we went to the Christmas tree farm to pick out a tree for our house. Last year, we used the fake tree I've had so several years. However this year Jonathan wanted a real tree!

After we picked out the tree and got home, Jonathan brought the tree upstairs:
Before:
FYI: We didn't measure the space for the tree before we went and I can't believe how perfect it fit in the house! It is a gorgeous tree!

Jonathan has been on night shift this week, so he went to sleep when we got home. However, don't worry, I had a helper:

After:
Love the top of the tree:
My little helper after the tree got decorated (and after she had a long nap):
Elly K's stocking (made by Gram):
I will take a picture of all the stockings later so you can see Gram's crafty work!

Merry Christmas!


No comments: