Sunday River Time


While in Hamilton this past weekend, Mom wanted to get a picture of me and EK for her house. So after a good nap (for both of us), we headed outside to take some pictures like this one:



 Once the pictures were over we all decided to head to the river for a little fun! Miss EK doesn't know what to think about the float:
 And there are very few smiles at the river because rock throwing is a MUST:
 Elly K and her boat captain:
 Jonathan thought that I needed to be all the way in the water (not happy about my nice clean hair getting wet):
 All of us in the river:
 On the way back to the house, I told EK to smile at Gram. She totally did and this is the picture she snapped. I love that little girl's "cheese" face:
 After a bath and some dinner bites, I just had to snap a picture of this little girl's curls! I know as soon as we cut her hair they will be gone, so I am trying to soak them in as much as I can now:

No comments: