Random Summer Fun

Here are just a few of the photos that are currently on my phone right now. Totally random and totally fun!
EK likes to read Cash books. Cash wants to chew the book. See where this is going?:
A new food obsession..."carrots from the bag":
Elly K requested this picture. I think this is the first time she actually told me to take her picture (eating corn chips with her mermaid towel on):
TO.MUCH.CUTENESS:
She loves sunglasses right now. Even inside:
No words:
Someone is loving his puffs:
And someone else is loving corn on the cob:
I call this a "sugar-high-crazy-looking-smile":
Trying to distract her with a tent while I was clean (didn't work for long because she wants to help clean):
Sunglasses.....again:
Playing at the river at Gram and Pop's house:
Searching for tadpoles with Momma one morning. She does not like for me to pick them up:
 Stay tuned for the next totally random and totally fun post coming to a computer near you!

No comments: