Fat Man Capo and a weekend in GA

So Friday Brett and I headed to GA to pick up his new puppy. He is a Italian Mastiff named Capo. I think he should be named Rhino, since he looks just like one in person! Right now he weighs in at 18ish pounds and is 9 weeks old. It will be interesting to see how big this puppy is going to get. Here is a picture I took with my phone. I will have more to post once I find the cord for my camera...LOL!

I have to say this is the LAZIEST dog I have ever met. When you take him outside to do his business, he will just lay down! He doesn't care if it is hot or the ground is wet., he will just lay down and look at you! He is LAZY, but way too cute. He has got the biggest blue eyes and he a flirt with ladies.

Oh and the carrier we took for him to travel home in was a little too small. He would try to lay out in it and his face would smash into the door! And on top of all this, he would snore so loud! I got a picture of him doing this! Looks like he is trying to smile!
Anyways, other than picking up Capo, the weekend was very uneventful. I had a great steak (Thanks to Brett's parents) and didn't hear back about the house. Luckily this weekend out of town kept it off my mind, but I will let you know once I hear back! Lets hope everything is a go!

No comments: