Okay! I am sorry!

So it has been a few weeks since a post. I have been EXTREMELY busy at work and this week is my cousins wedding so I am also getting ready to be out of town for a few days. Anyways, I do have some good news! I purchased new furniture! It will be here in 2-4 weeks. Here are some pictures of what I got. I am so ready for it to be here!!



I got a sleeper sofa! It was a must on my list and will be great for guest!

I also got a love seat for more seating!



I loved the rocker/recliner! It was so comfy!



Here is the dining room table that I got! It is countertop height and will look really good in the dining room.



I also got a bed for my bedroom! I have been living with just a frame and matresses for so long. I think I am most excited about the bed and its storage. Click this link to see a picture (http://www.furniturexo.com/Oceanside-Retreat-Panel-Bed-Signature-Design-B240-54-84bed-p-23963.html)!


I will take pictures once it gets delivered. And I am sure I will have some pictures from the wedding this weekend to post before that!

No comments: