I am in love with.....

......CRAIG'S LIST!!! If you read the post below, you know that I am getting new furniture. The only concern that I had about this purchase was getting rid of my old furniture. Well after talking to my sister-in-law about the problem, she suggested Craig's List! I thought I would give it a try. What was the worst that could happen....no one would want it? Anyways, I posted it on Tuesday around lunch and by 7:30 that night it was sold. The only problem now is I will be without furniture till the new stuff comes in cause the guy is coming to get it TODAY!! Oh well, I would rather know that the furniture is gone and one less problem for me later. Moral of the story....USE CRAIG'S LIST!

1 comment:

Lindsey Pritchard said...

me too!!! I look for all kinds of things on there. I can totally relate about living without furniture. We did it for 3 weeks!!