Big puppy! And I mean BIG PUPPY!

So Capo got back from the trainers this past weekend. I haven't seen him in several weeks and I was very excited when I got to go see just how big he has gotten! Well let me say, it is pretty scary to have a 97 pound, 7 month old puppy running towards you in high gear! I thought he might knock me over, but instead he stopped just shy of hitting me and sat on my feet. HE IS HUGE, but still lazy and pretty as ever! Here is a few pics of the giant!







Also as a follow up to my last blog, I also put my kitchen table and chairs on Craig's List. It took a little longer to sale but I sold it this past Monday! I have also finally got my room cleaned and organized. All that is left to do is hang a few pictures! I will post pictures once I get the finishing touches done!



No comments: