Fixing the Sheet Rock and the Door

So I mentioned that my parents were coming this past weekend to help around the house. Well Lee and Carrie Beth also came and we got a lot done.  Here are a few pictures of Lee and Dad working on the sheetrock!DSCN0532DSCN0534DSCN0548So now I am waiting the 24 hours till I can sand and putty again. Then wait another 24 hours, sand again, and then get to paint! So hopefully by Tuesday night I will have the hole fixed!DSCN0558And since the robbery, I have had no molding around my door. We replaced the door but till this weekend all you could see is the yellow spray foam that I used in the cracks. Thanks to Lee and Dad, I have new molding around my door! All I have to do it putty the nail holes and paint. I will probably do all the painting in one night!DSCN0561

No comments: