“Hotel Katie and Gracie” is open for business!

This weekend I was also able to get my spare room ready for guest. Before Julie moved out, I have been planning on making that room in to a “hotel” type room. Thanks to Mom, I was able to get both mattress and bed frames brought to Tuscaloosa. These beds are actually my Great-Grandmothers! How neat is that? Needless to say, I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS ROOM! I still have a few things I need to get but for the most part I am done (minus my roman shades, but baby comes first). The curtains you see now are Julie’s that she forgot to get so I will have to post again once the real window treatments are up. Also I am looking for a bigger nightstand and for some wall decor. I am sure one of Mom’s frames will make it in here. DSCN0551 DSCN0552 DSCN0565 DSCN0570 DSCN0569Sorry about the dots in some of the pictures, I must have gotten dust on my lens!DSCN0553

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Your room looks fabulous!!