A Wedding in Connecticut

This past weekend I went to Connecticut to attend my 3rd cousin Hillary’s wedding! Although my visit was very quick, I had a great time! Here are a few pictures from the trip!

Mom and cousin Lauren (who is showing us her belly), She is way to cute for words but boy can she cut you a stare!! DSCN0747

Me and Mom found a new calling in life! These are the bouquets for the bride and her maids! DSCN0748

This is the “Boathouse” where the reception was held!DSCN0761

The view of downtown Hartford from the Boathouse.DSCN0762

The wedding party arriving at the reception in style.DSCN0782

Me and the Bride!DSCN0786

And with the Groom (Kevin)DSCN0791  

The brothers of the Bride (Daniel and Jamie)   DSCN0787

DSCN0789

The sister of the bride (Emily)DSCN0788

Another 3rd cousin of mine (Arie)!!DSCN0790

I know! I had a theme going of self-taken pictures with my cousins. I didn’t get a picture will all of them but I am sure my mom has some pictures that I can post later!!

1 comment:

sonyagraykey said...

Hey! Some Phi Mu gals are getting together at the end of this week...let me know if you are interested~!
Sonya
412-0342
sonyagraykey@aol
or FB me!