Guess what our Christmas theme was!?!?

Here is the lovely Christmas tree in Hamilton, that my Mom put up, with all the gifts circled around it. Can you guess what theme my Mom decided to use this year? I hope it is not too hard for anyone to pick out….it is quite obvious!DSCN1100  DSCN1102 DSCN1103IMG_1336 I guess since she got new Houndstooth chairs, she needed to match Christmas to them! So our Christmas tree was surrounded by HOUNDSTOOTH! The official pattern for Alabama fans! Not only did she have black and white, but she also had red and white Houndstooth wrapping paper. Although there was a lot of Houndstooth, it was a beautiful tree with great gifts around it! Santa did good!!

I planned ahead and brought my polka-dot shirt home so that I could match the tree!IMG_1337

Carrie Beth wore her Houndstooth coat so she would match everything else!! IMG_1396

And don’t worry, Lee didn’t have on anything matching but Mom took care of that issue….notice the Houndstooth hat. IMG_1371

Mom held Curt so that Lee and Carrie Beth could open gifts. I know she hated doing it ;)IMG_1367

And Dad and Lucy did what they do best…IMG_1401

Gracie and Buddy Fat Pants enjoyed the festivities too:DSCN1099

IMG_1374

And my favorite picture from Christmas! You see, my nephew loves to be naked! I think this sums up Christmas the best! IMG_1405

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and you are having a great start to 2010!

Oh and ROLL TIDE too!!

1 comment:

The Penter Family said...

I am NOT an AL fan at all... but that set up is really cute. Your mom is so creative...