I am taking a walk on the wild side.....

This weekend, I ended up spending Saturday and Sunday at Lee and Carrie Beth's house. Of course I loved on Curt and enjoyed doing some shopping with Carrie Beth and Mom. After finding out that the sale on a particular camera would end Saturday night, CB decided to take the plunge and is now a proud owner of a Nikon D5000! Check out her new pics at http://leeandcarriecashion.blogspot.com/. That camera sure can take some good pictures!

Nevertheless, my big purchase this weekend was a new coffee table. I saw this and fell in LOVE. I thought it would add a little something "wild" to my very traditional living room! I am thinking a red tray would be perfect on it for my remotes and what-nots. Here are a couple of pictures for your viewing pleasure:
The best part about it is the material it is made out of. The zebra is actually a really thick textured plastic that will be easy to clean!!

3 comments:

Holly D said...

That is soooo cute!!! Where did you find it?? Holly Dean Gibbs

Bows and Bucks said...

Hey Holly! Thanks! I got it at Home Goods in Birmingham!

Lindsey Pritchard said...

Oh wow.....this adds so much to the room! It looks great (I expected nothing less from you)! :) You are going to have to help me decorate the new place!