Around the house updates.

Today I was looking at my blog and some of the things I have posted about the house. I realized a lot has changed since I first moved in and I have never really posted any "finished product" pictures. So here are some pictures that I took this afternoon to update you about all the things that have changed in the house!
Here is the living room. I know I just posted about the new coffee table but I wanted to make sure I posted about the living room as a whole. The first time I posted about the living room, it still had a long way to go and look at it now! I love it! Check it out back in 2008.

A lot has changed in the dining room as well. The shelves are now filled. They look so different and fuller since the last post about them!



I also finally found some placemats and napkins that I love!
You can see the ones I had before by clicking here.

Here is the bedroom all complete and finished! This is the last time I posted about it.
I guess you would call this picture the "after, after" picture.

This is something that I added to my bathroom. Mom purchased a machine that can cut this kind of stuff out. I thought this was really cute under the mirror in the bathroom.

Finally, here are the updated door knobs. Over Christmas, when I was buying the new front door, I found these beauties for $8 each!! Can you believe that?? I changed out all 10 doorknobs in the house. To save money in the begining, I actually spraypainted the old doorknobs! These are a major improvement!!
There is still a couple of things I would like to do around the house but nothing major. I am going to try to post about changes when they happen from now on, instead of waiting till a year or so!

No comments: