New stuff for the house!

Since I just posted about some of the changes that have happened around the house, I thought that I would post about all the new things I have gotten during the past month. Except for the lamp, I got all this for Valentine's Day from Mom and Dad!
First I got some new frames that match the new placemats. I haven't gotten pictures for them yet but they look so good I couldn't wait till then to post about them. Ignore the putty on the walls. I haven't got the paint bucket out just yet!

Here is the lamp that I mentioned before. I got it this past weekend at Wal-Mart. The lamp shade was $10 but the base was only $4.50! I thought that was a pretty good deal! It is on top of the shelves I bought a while back for the "mudroom".
Here is my favorite new thing! Mom made me a frame to hold all my home football tickets from this past season (Roll Tide)! It turned out great and fits the spot perfectly!


Also I got 2 pillows that match my curtians for the living room! Thanks Mom!!
And this one is reversible!!


1 comment:

Nina Long said...

I love all of your decorations! They look great!!