Horrible Mother

How dare I think that taking a shower on a daily basis is important? I must be a horrible mother for thinking that hygiene comes before Cash. A few days ago, I decided I needed a shower. Completely a normal thing to do, right? Well I turned on cartoons for EK and grabbed some toys for Cash to play with and jumped in for a quick shower. EK was happy as she could be watching Mickey Mouse but Cash was offended that he could not see me behind the shower curtain. How dare I step in the shower and leave his sight?!? He cried the entire eight minutes I was in the shower. Twice he was able to pull the shower curtain all the way open which totally soaked him down. This is what its like living with a Momma's Boy (AKA TITTY BABY).
He nonverbally cussed me for making him go through eight minutes of pure hell:
 By the way, this is all the time. If he knows I'm in the house, he will try to find me. I walk out of the room and he notices, he will cry. Thankfully he is starting to play with EK more and more so I can get out of the room undetected on occasion. Nevertheless, if I stay gone too long he will crawl up and down the hall looking in each room till he finds me. I don't know how I have raised to complete different kids. Elly K was never like this! EVER! Cash, I love you but boy I'm ready for this to be OVER!

No comments: