Last Trip to Hamilton for the Summer

Earlier in the month, while Jonathan was working 12 hour shifts, the kids and I headed to Hamilton! Here are a few pictures from our adventures at Gram and Pop's house. 
Silly Girl:
Bottomless Pit:
Easiest way to let Cash enjoy the river:
Oh Elly K, that stinker would not touch the water ALL SUMMER LONG till this trip to Hamilton! Gram finally persuaded her into the water and guess what...she LOVED it!
Mega-watt smile from the happy girl finally in the water:
Cash was thirsty, so Pop fixed that problem:
When not in the water or drinking from a water bottle, Cash liked to drive the ranger:
So happy:
Pop and Gram have put a deer feeder out in their back yard to be able to see the deer. Well Miss EK loves looking through her "noculars" to find them:
 This trip included someones "piggies" getting painted for the first time. You wouldn't believe how proud she was of her painted piggies:
The kids were not the only ones having fun on this Hamilton trip. I did a little fishing while I was there. I don't know why I like fishing all of a sudden but I sure do enjoy it when I have the chance:
 I will say this over and over again, I'm so happy that our kids get to enjoy Hamilton/the river! They love it!

No comments: