There's a hole...There's a hole....There's a hole in the bottom of my kitchen!

Okay, I have told you about the new sub floor in my kitchen but I forgot to post the picture of the hole that was created before the new floor was put in!
That is my dad getting the area ready for the new sub floor. In the right of the picture you will see what caused the problem to begin with. That is right ladies and gentlemen! There was an original washer hook-up that had leaked years before. The person that fixed the leak and the problems it caused only covered it up. They had put a layer of wood down over the entire kitchen floor and but a non-matching cabinet in front of the hole in the wall. We, on the other hand FIXED it! I will be covering the hole in the wall with a pantry that the kitchen desperately needs! It is going to look sharp when I get done with it!

1 comment:

Dale's Spot said...

Hey Katie - I ran across your blog! Congrats on the house. Mel and i closed on one a few weeks ago ourselves. I do a blog at www.dalejenkins.com come see me there. Sounds like life's good for you....

And I like the Maywood song - there's a hole...