What a difference some paint makes!!

The Cabinets are done!!! Look how great they look! My mom and Carrie Beth were able to get these up in no time. They all look so great and the kitchen doesn't even look the same!

Here is a reminder of what they looked like before!!
So this weekend I had a full house of help. My mom and dad, my brother and sister-in-law, and of course the puppies all came to help! We got alot of things accomplished and hopefully will be done for our August 1st, 2nd, and 3rd moving dates! I still have a lot to do before then, but I am going to make it happen!

Here are some more pictures from the weekend!

This would be Gracie ready to go home! She was tired of being out of her element and was on guard the entire time!

This is a hard picture to see but it is of Lucy and Tank sleeping next to each other! Lucy would not let him near her for the most part, but towards the end of the second day of working, I don't think she cared any more!
I replaced my light fixture in the kitchen! I had a short florescence light in there but I wanted some spot lights! The new fixture is almost blinding if you look up at it, but that kitchen needed more light! Also replaced this weekend were the bathroom lights and ceiling fan in the computer nook! Thanks Dad and Lee!
And no blog would be complete without a picture of Capo man! He is growing and growing and growing!

No comments: