Family and a Newbie

I just wanted to kick off the new Lovebugs and Graces with a family post. Since I am no longer working on/updating a house, more of my post might be family related. With that said,  I want to refresh your memory on all the characters in my life (as well as introduce you to a Newbie)!

My Dad (AKA Pop or Pot):
He is "retired" but still manages to be employed by someone at all times.

My Mom (AKA Gram):
She is completely RETIRED and spends a lot of her time with her grand-kids.

My Brother and Sister-in-Law (Lee and CB):
They are still kickin' it in Pelham.

Their newest addition, JACK:
(Sweetness)

 And we can't forget Curt....
Here he is showing us how to correctly use his brother's Bumbo seat:
 But this is how he prefers to use it:
He calls this his "Potty Hat".

 And now I will introduce you to Jonathan (AKA my boyfriend):
 
He's been around for a while (almost a year) but since I haven't been up on blogging, I haven't really been able to introduce him to you. Sorry for the delay....

That should do it for the family. Now you can put a face with a name in future blog entries.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Welcome back to the blog world, friend!!