iPhone Pictures

Since I just downloaded the Blogger app to my iPhone, I thought I would share a few of the 200 plus pictures that I have on my phone. I can never remember to download my pictures from my phone to my computer! And sadly enough, I take WAY MORE pictures with my phone than I do with my actual camera. I have got to get better about downloading because I really don't want to lose all my pictures. . . .

One weekend, Jonathan and I went to Hamilton.  While there, I actually made breakfast FROM SCRATCH two mornings in a row. I even wore a apron! 
Waffles:

Sweet Blueberry Drop Biscuits:

Jonathan has decided that I can chauffeur him back and forth from Hamilton (or any other time we take his vehicle on a trip). I really like this picture because he looks like he just got in trouble and was sent to the back of the vehicle. However, I think he looks sad cause he wanted a DVD to watch.
 

Here I am putting stuff up in the attic for the first time. The boxes were too heavy for me to lift them over my head this time so I got to climb up in the attic and Jonathan handed me the boxes. . . . .such fun.

The rental house has a wood-burning fireplace. This past weekend it got down in the 20's over night so we were able to have a nice comfy fire!
 
 Okay . . . . That's all for now. However, I must get better about taking pictures AND downloading them more often! 

No comments: