Succeeding.....

In January, I didn't want to announce a list of New Year's resolutions only to fail miserably at them. So I thought I would wait and see how one of them went before announcing it to everyone. I guess I can finally post about the exercising habits that I have tried to implement this year, considering today is my 25th day to walk 20 - 30 minutes in 2012!
 
 You see, I have free access to a treadmill at work, so when I started back to work in January, I started walking each day too! Everyday that I'm at work (FYI - I only work 4 days a week), I walk. So far, so good! I have only missed walking 2 days and I'm pretty proud of that too.
 
Nevertheless, I'm not out to be the fastest or lose any weight, I just want to get off my butt and DO SOMETHING! Some days I only have time to do 20 minutes but other days I can walk 30. AND not that time matters either, I just need to be more active!!
 
So I hope that you are succeeding at some of your New Year's Resolution's too! 





No comments: