Closing Day

In just a few short hours, Jonathan will be closing on this house (AKA our new home)! We are so excited that we are able to do this and cannot wait to get MORE ROOM! We have really enjoyed our rental house for the past few months, but it is very, VERY, small and more room is needed for our family. Over the next few days (a week to be exact) we will be getting this sucker ready for moving day. The only things that we must do before moving in next Wednesday is paint and have the carpets cleaned. Thankfully, Elly K has places to be this weekend so that Jonathan and I can get the painting done and I have already scheduled a carpet cleaner for Friday! Just as I did in the past with my other house, I will keep you up-to-date with all the changes that will happen in the future. This house is a blank canvas ready for us to personalize it and make it our own!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Love it! I can't wait to see the inside- I know it's going to be a great house for y'all!