Lovebugs and Graces No More....

The time has come to officially change my blog name. For so many years (since 2008 to be exact), this blog was about me, my family/friends, and house updates. However, the times have changed and so has my life...drastically and for the better! Even though this blog will continue to be about family/friends and house updates (more on that later), it also needs to represent the others that are in my life now. 

So Lovebugs and Graces is now Bows and Bucks! 

"Bows" for us ladies:

And "Bucks" for this nice looking fellow that loves to hunt:

And I guess "Bucks" can represent this beauty too:
He is from Jonathan's first hunt in Hamilton this past winter. 

So welcome to Bows and Bucks!

FYI - the URL address has changed as well. Instead of kcashion.blogspot.com it is now bowsandbucks.blogspot.com!  If you follow me in a blog list you will have to make the change in your list!

No comments: