Family Photo Time

 Yesterday, while my mom was in town, I wanted to get some family pictures made! So after a nice cat nap and a warm bottle (for Elly K in case you were wondering), we headed outside for a quick photo shoot. Mom snapped a ton of pictures but, of course, you can only expect a few good ones when you are dealing with a little one in the equation!

Our Family

Daddy and Elly K
 She was just about done with the heat! God bless her for playing along as long as she did!

Jonathan and his first daughter, Bourbon

 Mommy and Elly K

After another cat nap, I decided to have a whirl with the camera. I think I accomplished my goal!
 
Although this cutie sure can light up a room with that smile....this is how she looks when she's not beaming from ear to ear: 
Hand in mouth and shirt pulled up!! LOVE.HER!

No comments: