How Far $140 Got Me

This weekend, I decided to do some mini-makeovers on the two upstairs bathrooms. Nothing major since eventually we want to gut these bad boys, just enough to make them "finished" till we can save up the cash for the big renovations. So while Jonathan slept (he is on 3rd shift), Elly K and I hit up the stores! Both bathrooms mini-makeovers cost just under $140 total! I thought that was great considering the shape they were in before. We didn't even have waste baskets in either bathroom.

 Gotta love Homegoods, TJMaxx and Wal-Mart!

Here are the before and after shots for each bathroom (WARNING: Please do not judge me based on the before pictures! I just wanted you to see exactly what they looked like before I got started....).

Elly K's/Guest Bathroom:
Before
Before
After! The shower curtain was already there thanks to the great and wonderful Mom AKA the sewing queen of the family.

After again!
 The Master Bathroom:
Before (remember...don't judge)
After
After



















































































After

No comments: