October Photo Dump

This is how I find EK quite often. Paci upside down (Hey...at least she can get it back in her mouth):
Cheesing it up:
Nap time:
Jonathan and I have found a new form of entertainment for EK. We put chips or crackers behind her in the jumpy and Bourbon fetches them. EK loves it:
Playing with Mommy's scarf:
Went into Elly K's room the other day to check on her during her nap and this is how I found her. When I went back in to make sure she had a "breathing hole" at Jonathan's request, she had moved and all you could see was a little hand. So CUTE:
 

Sleepy lines on her face after that wonderful, covered-up nap:
 
Gram and EK made a surprise visit to Mommy's office:
"Bama Camo":

She still enjoys her bath-time:
So fresh and clean:
 

This past Saturday I got Elly K dressed for the day. I was attempting to take a picture of her cuteness but she wouldn't give up the "shocked" face. Not sure what that was all about"

 But I finally got a smile:

A picture we sent to Daddy one morning while he was still at work and EK decided that it needed to be an early morning:
 Sorry for so many pictures but I can't stop myself! She is so stinking cute!

No comments: