We have a Tooth!

On Tuesday (10/9), I put Elly K down at her normal time for bed. However, she couldn't get comfortable. We heard her over the monitor for 30 plus minutes still wiggling/cooing/whining. We both went in her room a couple of times to check on her and to put the good ole' paci back in but the last time I went in she just started crying. The same cry she has when she is hurting (like after getting shots). So I picked her up and went to rock her in the living room. I knew something didn't seem right. Dry diaper...check. Full belly...check. Sleepy baby...check. All the makings for a great night of sleep for Elly K. Well, I just thought I would check those little gums of her and there is was! A sharp, just barely out of the skin, small, little tooth. I totally wasn't expecting to feel it but there it was for real!

SO teething has started officially for us:

No comments: