Latch Board

Elly K needed something new to play with while commuting on Monday and Tuesday mornings (she rides with me to work on these days and stays with her Mimi who lives right down the road). So last night, I ran into Wal-Mart and grabbed some locks and latches. We already had a board cut to the right size from another project. So when I got home, I painted the board, assembled the locks and latches, and added some words. Now Elly K has a "Momma-made" latch board for the car!
She really doesn't it get the idea of it yet but it keeps her attention for a good bit of time!
And it was a perfect fit for the car seat:

3 comments:

Julie said...

what a fantastic idea! probably would work better with elaina than the random diaper that she grabs. :)

Bows and Bucks said...

It was super easy to make and since I already had the board and paint, it cost less that $13!

Julie said...

i might have to steal this idea. :)