A Wedding!

This past weekend, one of my best friends and former roommates got married. They actually had the wedding in my parent's yard and it turned out so pretty:
Also this was Elly K's first time to be a flower girl! I was pretty sure that she would never make it down the aisle and boy, did she prove me wrong. EK was the only flower girl to make it through the entire ceremony! She played with the basket, played with the bride's flowers and even showed the crowd her "belly butt" (AKA her belly button). I didn't get to see any of it as I directed the wedding and also had to stay near the house to keep an ear on Cash (who was a ring bearer but slept through the entire ceremony due to an unknown ear infection). 
Nevertheless, here is a picture of the "bower gurl":
Elly K also had a WONDERFUL time at the reception. There was a ton of dancing and eating! For a few moments, EK was no where to be found. Then I got this text message from Jonathan...Elly K, with Pop's work hat on and stealing chips from the food table. 
Caught red handed:
As I said,  there was a ton of dancing and Elly K was the leader of the dance floor. Poor cousin Jack couldn't get away from the Dancing Queen! This picture pretty much sums up Elly K's night:
 I am so happy that the wedding turned out wonderfully, that everyone had a great time, and I wish Josh and Julie all the happiness in the world!!

No comments: