Mother's Day 2014

Since the kids and I went to Hamilton, we didn't get to celebrate Mother's day with Jonathan till I got back to Chelsea. However, since I wanted to travel back during nap time, I left EK with my mom and she was going to let her nap, then bring her to Chelsea later that afternoon. I assumed Elly K would sleep till 3:00 and they would be on the road by 3:30 and we could meet in Pelham for dinner at Hooters (a Mother's Day tradition). Oh no, that didn't happen because Miss EK had other plans. That stinker slept till 4:30! They didn't get on the road till 5:00 and by the time they got to Birmingham, it was to late for dinner. So this year, Mr. Cash got to celebrate Mother's Day as a only child. We ended up going to Hooters while my mom was in-route to our house. 

So here is the only Mother's Day picture we made this year:
I figure that Elly K got two Mother's Days to herself, so Cash could have one by himself as well! 

No comments: