Sitting Pretty (High-Up)!

Sunday, after enjoying my birthday dinner at Surin, we headed over to Buy Buy Baby. I knew it was about time we had to buy a high chair since Elly K is getting so close to 6 months and the bouncy seat isn't cutting it anymore. I knew I didn't want a full blown high chair just for space issues. I also knew I didn't want one that sat in a chair and took up a place where an adult could sit. So the clip-on kind was right up my alley. I went to Buy Buy Baby earlier in the week and spotted a couple that I liked but I wanted Jonathan to go when we actually made the purchase. AND I am so thankful he did! I had my eye on 2 different ones but he quickly pointed out the issues that we would have with them and noted that there was another one that would be better for us. 

So after about 2 minutes of assembling this bad boy, Miss Elly K is sitting much higher:
It swings around for easier feedings now:
And it goes all away around so she can watch us in the kitchen:
Last night she had dinner in her new high chair! She is still getting use to sitting up to eat but I figure she will have it mastered in no time. Oh and yes this is my dining room (Caribbean Holiday blue). I know I owe you all a house update. Maybe this weekend I will snap a few pictures around the house for a show and tell next week.

1 comment:

Julie said...

love this high chair! we are looking for one for elaina. this would be perfect!