Happy 4th!

I know, I know....I'm a little behind. July has been a CRAZY month so far (personally and at work). So here is my attempt to get caught up! 

For July 4th, we headed over to Jonathan's Dad's house (AKA Papa). We had a great time swimming, eating, and socializing! I even made some amazing corn dip that everyone loved.

Here is a pic of the cutie before we heading to Papa's house:
As soon as we got there, EK and Jonathan took it to the pool! She loved it:
Papa had bought a slide for the older kids but Elly K thought it was fun to play with the box (the girl still loves some boxes):
 

EK and cousin Jax had a good time playing. EK loves giving him kisses:
Now she's a "Baby in the Box":
Despite the rain, we had a wonderful 4th of July!! EK slept like a champ that night too!

No comments: