All Around the Mulberry Bush!

My brother, Lee, and his wife, Carrie Beth, has recently purchased a home as well! Last night my roommate and I drove to Pelham to help them move a few thing. After getting the stuff moved in, Lee did a little chopping! The builders left 3 trees in the front yard! Two of them are pretty big but the other one is small and is making a mess! It is a Mulberry tree and it has left its markings all over the concrete walkway leading up to the front door. After moving a few things in, Carrie Beth and I found mulberry stains on the NEW CARPET. We told Lee about it and the tree was cut down! I think he had already planned to do this but the carpet stains gave him more reason to cut it down right then! Here are some action shots of the tree cutting!

The Tree Killer!

And the tree is down!

This is Julie, my roommate! Once she found out that it was a Mulberry tree, she ate at least 6 handfuls! And this picture shows her still eating the berries even after the tree was down!

No comments: