Doggie Time!

Here are some pictures from this past weekend in Hamilton! Capo had a great time and wouldn't stay out of Mom's ivy! Every time he went outside he would run straight for it!

Here is my little Gracie! She didn't like Capo AT ALL! I really thought that she would end up playing with him some, but I was wrong. Although she did let him chase her out in the yard. Who knows, I guess with age she has become less social than she use to be!


This is Ethel! She is a stray that came up to our house about 4 years ago. She is an amazing dog and only has 3 legs, but you would never it know it. I believe that she was some body's dog and they ditched her near our house!


This is Lucy. She is now 8 years old! This was the only picture I got of her this weekend. She was not at all excited about another dog being in the house. Lucy is very set in her ways and it will probably take a day or two to get over the Capo weekend.
So after a long weekend in Hamilton, Capo and I arrived back to Tuscaloosa! We got to Brett's house and he was not there! Capo was so sad.......can you tell?

He was sad but not because Brett wasn't at home. I had actually just got on to him for chewing on the couch. I don't think bite marks on leather is a good thing!


No comments: