This is getting old!

Okay, so I still haven't closed on my house. I know! I am getting very upset at the whole situation. First it was the bank's fault, then I decided to change the loan type, and now we are waiting on the sellers to sign. They are from out of town and refused to give someone power of attorney here. I has been on big cluster and I am sick of it! Hopefully I will get to close SOMETIME THIS WEEK. I will be out of town for most of next week at a conference in New Orleans. If I don't close this week, it will have to wait till June. Nevertheless, everyday that goes by is saving me money. That is one good thing about having to postpone the closing even later. So, I guess I will let you know once the deal is done

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry sweetie- house stuff can be super frustrating. The waiting feels like it lasts forever!

On another note... I hope your suitcase is huge, because I'm so going with you to Nawlins'...