Now I know its mine!

So I just found out from my agent the house is mine. I asked him if it was a "done deal" and his reply was YES! I am so happy! May the planning begin! Here are all the pictures from the website the house it listed on. I will add more detailed ones later, as promised! Take a good look cause in a few weeks it will not look the same!
Here is a view of the front!

Here is view of my huge back yard! I have to buy a lawn mower!

Here is the BLUE bathroom. I have decided to use white and dark brown! I think is will end up looking pretty good when I am done!

The is the living room! I am so ready to put my flat panal TV on that wall!

And of course I couldn't let you miss out on the carpeted kitchen! LOL! This will look VERY different when I am through!

This is one of the bedrooms! Just wait till you see what I have in store of this room! It is going to look amazing!

No comments: